Smart Ageing Summit
Enhance your health span and longevity with these expert talks organized by Oxford Longevity Project
Do you want to be as healthy as possible for as long as possible?
The Oxford Longevity Project is bringing world-leading longevity scientists and doctors to the University of Oxford's historic Keble College for the Smart Ageing Summit 2023 to help you enhance your health span and longevity.
If you're looking for answers on...
• How to live a healthier, longer life
• The latest research and best practices for longevity and healthy ageing
• What world-leading anti-ageing doctors recommend to their patients, from celebrities to complex cases
• Holistic health for cancer
• Optimising your lifestyle for mental health, hormones and metabolism
• The verdict on weight loss drugs
• The best science-backed anti-ageing hacks
... you won't be disappointed by this expert-led day.
Enjoy all of this from the stunning setting of the O'Reilly Theatre at the University of Oxford's Keble College. Guests will also get the opportunity to have a sit-down buffet-style lunch with the speakers and fellow attendees in Keble's Victorian Gothic dining hall.
Speakers at this event are:
• Christopher Ball
• Denis Noble
• Leslie Kenny
• Michael Stein
• Olivia Ly Lesslar
• Richard Siow
• Robert Konrad Macjiewski
• Tamsin Lewis
See also: Oxford Longevity Project - Providing symposia and webcasts on the topic of ageing
Interested in more events? View the club's event calendar.