Bahee Van de Bor
Specialist paediatric dietitian and BDA spokesperson
Bahee Van de Bor is a mother to one and a HCPC registered dietitian. She has over ten years working with children (infants, pre-school children, school aged children, teenagers / adolescents) and has also worked with adults with renal disease. Bahee is an author of a cookbook designed for people with renal disease. She is passionate about research and has publications in leading journals in the area of renal disease.
Bahee regularly promotes her profession by teaching at Masters level and at conferences of national and international level.
Bahee is available to provide nutrition advice and will support you and your family on the following topics:
- adolescents with disordered eating patterns
- artificial feeding via nasogastric tubes (NG / NJ) or gastrostomy (PEG)
- children requiring specialised diets e.g. renal disease (phosphate, potassium, sodium control)
- coeliac disease
- constipation or diarrhoea
- exclusion diets (milk free, egg free, soy free, wheat free or multiple exclusions)
- food allergy and food intolerance
- fussy / picky eaters
- growth monitoring
- healthy eating advice / balanced diet
- high energy diets / weight gain (for example children diagnosed with cancer / oncology)
- iron deficiency anaemia
- ketogenic diets
- Vitamin and mineral assessment
Bahee is also available for one to one nutrition consultations on:
- Weight loss/weight management advice for mums / women's nutrition
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), bloating, wheat free diets
Visit website: https://ukkidsnutrition.com/
See also: The British Dietetic Association - The professional association & trade union for UK dietitians
Bahee Van de Bor News
Experts reveal — Is there really a better, healthier salt?
Huffington Post - 09-Mar-2020
The amount we consume is more important than the amount we spend on what we thought is betterRead more...