CloudMind robots used to protect staff in Wuhan field hospital
Some humanoid and others your basic, boxes on wheels.
Performed a number of healthcare duties:
- measured temperature and flagged patients displaying fever symptoms
- checked heart rates and blood oxygen levels via smart bracelets and rings
- delivered medication
- patrolled and cleaned infected areas
- led patients in exercises and entertained bored quarantined patients
Medical staff directed and controlled the robots remotely.
Robots are pitching in to help in other places too.
- checked visitors' identities at a Shenyang hospital in northeast China
- sprayed disinfectant in residential areas in Wuhan
UVD Robots are shipping its self-driving UV-light disinfection robots to more than 2,000 Chinese hospitals.
Mentioned in this article:
CloudMinds - Operating smart robots for people
UVD Robots - Robotic based UV Disinfection solutions for hospitals