Senior researcher and head of Nanobiotechnology Lab at MIPT
Head of Nanobiotechnology Laboratory, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, since 2014.
Major scientific interests are in the field of nano-sized objects and their interaction with biological entities such as cells and living organisms:
- synthesis of inorganic particles
- self-assembly of multifunctional superstructures via biomolecular interfaces
- logic-gated and biocomputing structures
- targeted drug delivery, cell sorting and labeling, hyperthermia of tumors
- label-free optical bio- and chemical sensors for advanced immunoassays
Visit website: https://mipt.ru/english/persons/researchers/#1588657
See also: Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT) - Russian university known informally as PhysTech.
Maxim Nikitin News
Distracting the immune system boosts efficiency of therapeutic nanoparticles
Nano Magazine - 17-Jul-2020
Universal approach works with wide variety of nanoagents from 8 nm quantum dots to larger nanobotsRead more...