Industrial lower body exoskeleton.
Decreasing fatigability and impact of harmful factors among the employees who perform work in static postures (e.g. during assembly operations)
Reducing the loss of time and staff turnover rate
• it is lightweight (about 3 kg)
• it demands сheap research and development
• pneumatic actuator keeps freedom of movement for the operator
• adaptive control system doesn’t impede moving
• it is more ergonomic due to separation of the device’s legs
• The data collection system with AI, wich adds new opportunities for personnel management
Visit website: https://www.exochair.com/
See also: Useful Robots - Robotics company focused on exoskeletons.
Surgeons supported by exoskeleton for long operation
The Moscow Times - 12-Mar-2019
More data to feed into an eventual fully-autonomous robotic surgeonRead more...