Key points from article :
New prototype of Mojo Lens incorporates numerous industry-first features:
- 14,000 pixels per inch MicroLED display measures less than 0.5mm in diameter with a pixel-pitch of 1.8 microns
- custom designed ASIC incorporates a 5GHz radio and ARM Core M0 processor
- Mojo-proprietary communication protocol (faster than Bluetooth LE) is capable of ultra-low latency required by AR applications
- custom-configured accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer provide eye-tracking that is an order of magnitude more precise than today’s leading systems
- proprietary power management system that includes medical-grade micro-batteries and wireless recharging componentry
- eye-controlled user experience allows wearer to access and interact with AR content with just a glance
Invisible Computing for both everyday and mission-critical needs ensures information is available and presented only when needed.
Built foundational operating system code and user experience (UX) components for the first time.
Collaborating on next-generation user experiences for performance athletes and sports enthusiasts.
Goal is to deliver training data and real-time stats in an eyes-up, hands-free way.
Next step is to select partners for user testing, software application prototyping, and overall system and product optimization.