Longevity Financial Club Launched at Oxford and Cambridge Club
Club’s launch event featured presentations and panel discussions by a number of Longevity Financial Industry professionals
Launched at the Oxford and Cambridge Club at 71 Pall Mall, London, UK on June 21st 2022, the London Longevity Financial Club was created with the support of Longevity Financial Advisors to fill the unmet need and provide a forum for financial industry professionals to discuss all the latest trends in the Longevity Financial Industry — a multi-trillion sector with massive untapped potential.
Moderated by Dominic Jennings, Head of Strategic Partnerships at Deep Knowledge Group and Longevity Financial Advisors, the Club’s launch event featured presentations and panel discussions by a number of Longevity Financial Industry professionals.
The agenda was as follows:
- Dmitry Kaminskiy, General Partner of Deep Knowledge Group on ‘Longevity Industry Overview’
- Steven Baxter, Head of Longevity Innovation at Club Vita, on ‘Longevity InsurTech, Converting Longevity Risk into New Asset Class’
- Paul Kitson, Partner at PwC, on ‘Pension Funds: Where Do They Fit in the Longevity Risk Ecosystem?’
- Cecilia Yu, Managing Partner at Longevity.Capital, on ‘Structured Financial Products and Modern Investment Strategies in the Longevity Industry’
- Dmitry Kaminskiy, General Partner of Deep Knowledge Group, on ‘Practical Longevity’
- Talgat Takiev, Head of Investor Relations at Longevity Financial Advisors, on ‘Innovative Approaches in Private Equity to Bridge the Liquidity Gap in the Longevity Industry’’
Visit website: https://www.longevity.network/finance-london
See also: Deep Knowledge Group - Venture capital fund that invests in life sciences, cancer research, age-related diseases and regenerative medicine.
Interested in more events? View the club's event calendar.